Why? Create an engaging message people want to read
Use an image generator and create an image to describe your progress with the 23 Things so far. Embed the image in your blog.
For inspiration, here are some images generated by the original "Learning 2.0" participants at PLCMC.
Here's some instructions for SignGenerator.org.
- Generate your image and the scroll down to the "Get HTML" link.
- When the page displays, find the embed code and put your cursor on it.
- Use (CTRL) A to select all the code
- Use (CTRL) C to copy the code (or however you usually do it)
- Go to your blog and create a new post. On the "Edit Html" tab, paste in the code.
OTHER SITES TO TRY
The “Generator blog” has heaps of ideas - http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/ .
Googling “image generators” works well, as does adding a term like “church sign” or “tattoo” or "postit" .
IF YOU WANT MORE:
Check out JibJab , where you can upload a picture of someone's face and make clips of them dancing - like this one I made of Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey .